On 03/06/2018 02:10 PM, Ludvig Holtze wrote:
> Hello!
> Since the Swedish translation of pacman is incomplete and incorrect in some
> places I tried to join the translation team two months ago. I haven't heard
> anything since then so I'm not sure if I've done something wrong or if
> nobody's simply noticed my request. Is it possible that someone could let
> me into the Swedish translation team?
> Kind regards,
> Ludvig Holtze (zeroxfourc on Transifex)

Yes, translators are added to the Transifex project by Allan and then
strings are uploaded shortly before release rather than being
continuously updated.

I do know Allan typically only accepts one (active) translator per
language though.

How did you try to join?

Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User