On 07/03/18 05:10, Ludvig Holtze wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Since the Swedish translation of pacman is incomplete and incorrect in some
> places I tried to join the translation team two months ago. I haven't heard
> anything since then so I'm not sure if I've done something wrong or if
> nobody's simply noticed my request. Is it possible that someone could let
> me into the Swedish translation team?

So they way I do this is...   I assign a lead to each language (usually
on the basis of whoever had done the initial translation).   They then
have the power to accept more people to that language.

We are slowly heading towards a new release, so I will upload new
translations soon.  At that point, I approve any additional people who
are for languages that have not been completed in the previous round.

This is not the best system, but I need to avoid adding additional
people into currently active teams as that gains us nothing.

Cheers,
Allan