Hi everyone,

wouldn't it be nice if some of who have already solved the bitmap processing
problem to give us newbies a bit of help and show use some sample code that:

1) gets the ENTIRE header

2) the BITMAP bits

3) show the BITMAP on the device.

4) differences between low res and hi res bitmaps....

the OS has been deemed as a deas OS and we're still asking for help on how to
display BITMAPS....

searching the web is no help.....

anywho, just a thought....

Luis