Hi John,

Are u using a Palm device that has the in build Barcode Decoding capability
or you are using some add on hardware/software that does it for you?

Please specify the device and the s/w or h/w u r using!

Keyur.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 2:38 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: HELP: Scanning Bar Codes

Hi, I am currently using a Handspring model 3.5h and it has the capability
of scanning barcodes. I would like to know how I can go about importing the
'scanned' data into my palm application. 

Has anyone tried doing this before. I have no clue as to where to start. Is
it similar to infrared transfer?? I'm sure there are some built-in libraries
in CW that makes it possible to do this. Any information on this matter will
be greatly appreciated...



P.S. Many thanks to all who have helped me with my stack overflow problem.
MemPtrNew was the way to go. 

-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/



-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to