Hi John,

The reason I was asking is that I have actually developed application and
SDK for Palm (and most of the mobile platforms) that you can install on your
device that has an in-build camera.

You just need to take picture of barcodes using the camera and my app/sdk
will decode it. 

Let me know if you need any further information in this area.

By s/w I mean SoftWare and h/w ........well u know!

Keyur.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 3:53 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: RE: HELP: Scanning Bar Codes

The device is an add-on software that was included in the package when I got
my handspring (it also has an add-on camera). Im not sure what u mean by s/w
or h/w, keyur?

I will go ahead and download the SDK from symbol.



-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/



-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to