David Chmelik posted on Sun, 27 Aug 2023 14:43:08 -0700 as excerpted:

> On 8/27/23 8:22 AM, Dominique Dumont wrote:
>> On Thursday, 24 August 2023 04:07:02 CEST David Chmelik wrote:
>>> After Dominique Dumont's help (deleted ~/.pan2/groups) I got pan 0.154
>>> working again without crashing, but now I can't move anything:
>>> headers,
>>> sides of pane, etc.
>> You can re-order the header columns with Edit->preferences->headers
> I know.
>> Headers columns width can be adjusted by dragging the tiny vertical
>> line between header names. [...]
> No they can't: no longer works, and neither does increasing the length
> of the groups pane.

Just to be sure, you must drag the lines in the top labels column (where it
says subject, author...), not lower in the actual listings (where each
message is listed).

It still works for me, running pan built from git, updated last night.

The other alternative is to manually edit the preferences.xml file (in
~/.pan2, with pan closed of course).  Make a backup of the file before you
edit it just in case you screw up the edit, then open it in a text editor
and look for lines like the following (where you replace date with whatever
column name you want to change and nnn is the width in pixels, that being
the number you'd change):

<int name='header-pane-date-column-width' value='nnn'/>