On Wed, 04 Oct 2023 17:45:01 +0200, Dominique Dumont wrote:

>> > I don't understand that; I don't have the source code unarchived or
>> > compiled myself, just /usr/bin/pan from Slackware64 15+current's
>> > pan-0.154-x86_64-1 package.
>>
>> So, how do I debug for just the normally-installed pan?
>
> Could you show us the problem you're seeing with a screencast  ?

Here you go, but I don't think it shows anything I haven't adequately
described, just is evidence/proof: http://youtu.be/VfW1V73fzkk .  Seem to
be too many bugs such as race conditions and similar.  I had to try thrice
to record this without the headers pane disappearing completely after I
started pan, even though I hadn't deselected it... the third time it
didn't disappear before recording but could still while using today... in
past specific headers disappeared with race conditions but now the whole
pane... maybe this issue of being unable to move panes nor headers is
another of these sort of bugs, which has happened with last two or three
stable versions and some git versions... don't know if some code changed
in Pan that causes this or in GTK... after enough Pan computer/software
programmers/developers view this video I can delete it.