On 9/8/23 9:33 AM, Dominique Dumont wrote:
On Friday, 8 September 2023 09:33:41 CEST David Chmelik wrote:
That's what I originally did.  Is there any way I can debug this in pan
0.154.
You can try that:

GTK_DEBUG=interactive ./pan/gui/pan
I don't understand that; I don't have the source code unarchived or compiled myself, just /usr/bin/pan from Slackware64 15+current's pan-0.154-x86_64-1 package.

See https://people.gnome.org/~ebassi/docs/_build/Gtk/4.0/running.html
for details [...]
Is it possible there was another race condition or some file got corrupted?  It's odd because I was using the display defaults; haven't changed anything because that led to them all disappearing in the past.