On 10/4/23 8:45 AM, Dominique Dumont wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 October 2023 03:00:33 CEST David Chmelik wrote:
GTK_DEBUG=interactive ./pan/gui/pan
I don't understand that; I don't have the source code unarchived or
compiled myself, just /usr/bin/pan from Slackware64 15+current's
pan-0.154-x86_64-1 package.
So, how do I debug for just the normally-installed pan?
Could you show us the problem you're seeing with a screencast  ?
There won't be anything to see.
Is it possible there was another race condition or some file got
corrupted?  It's odd because I was using the display defaults; haven't
changed anything because that led to them all disappearing in the past.
Well?
The only way to be sure is to move aside your ~/.pan2 directory and try to
reproduce this problem. You will have to reconfigure your news server and
reload the group. [...]
I did and still happens so maybe is GTK problem.