I'm quite happy to ditch IE11.

Does that mean PatternFly Next will use CSS variables instead of preprocessor variables?  Eliminating the preprocessor will make me double happy!

For our app we want to allow an administrator to do simple theme changes from the admin console.  This gets really easy to implement if the app doesn't need preprocessing.  If we have to use a preprocessor then it becomes extremely complicated.

Stan