Maybe we can load a polyfill when we detect IE11?

Would this work for all the new features you plan to use Andres?

On 5/22/2018 3:31 PM, Stian Thorgersen wrote:
On keycloak.org <http://keycloak.org> we have ~5% on IE11 this year. Of IE users 95% of our users are on IE11.

Looking at https://www.w3counter.com/globalstats.php there's 2.81% for IE11. On http://gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/desktop/worldwide it says 7.17%, which I assume is mostly IE11. They don't give details on individual versions as far as I can see.

From my understanding there's still a lot of folks on Windows XP in the world and a good proportion has not updated to Edge. I remember how long it took to get rid of IE6.

For RH-SSO and Keycloak we have login pages as well as the account management console that both should be available to most users. Available is subjective of course, but if there's CSS variables used which is not supported at all on IE11 I would assume it would look very bad on IE11?