If you are a paidup member of the pac,serving in the structure of the party
and understanding organisational discipline and protocol you should know who
mandated the president.

From: payco@googlegroups.com [mailto:payco@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Dzumbu Mmbara
Sent: 09 February 2011 12:48 PM
To: PAYCO
Subject: RE: [PAYCO] PACOSA OR PAC OF AZANIA???

MuAfurika Narius,

Regardless of what the "President" proposed to change; a question which has
been bothering me is that where did the "President" or whosoever approached
the IEC get the mandate to change details of the PAC with the IEC? What was
the process?

I will appreciate your attention to that question and believe your response
will provide clarity to members of the party and this forum in general.

Shango Lashu,

Dzumbu

  _____