Greetings noble sons and daughters of the soil.

PAYCO Google group remains the only viable tool for PAC of Azania members
and Africanists to conference regularly, and this platform will continue to
inform and educate as long as there are still progressive forces in the PAC
of Azania. It's a known fact that some of those who claim to love the PAC of
Azania hate this platform with passion, unfortunately to them PAYCO
googlegroup is here to stay insults or no insults, misinforming or
informing.

As a young cadre in the organisation I am expecting comrades who might have
joined the PAC of Azania before me to guide, give direction, inform and
provide correct ideological grounding to us young cadres. However reading
comment from the likes of MoAfrika Narius Moloto, someone gets the contrary.
Noble son Narius Moloto, each and every time you comment on PAYCO
googlegroup your submissions are very thin in content and lack substance at
all.

You made a lot of hullabaloo when this subject of name change was brought
up; you even called it "dirty propaganda". But to my amusement and to a lot
of members of this platform if you go to the government gazette which you
referred people to, there is indeed a "motion" to fiddle with the patent of
the PAC of Azania. No one shall wakeup from his/her dreamland and decided to
play with the history of our forefathers. As long as there are still
progressive forces within the PAC of Azania your evil deeds are deemed to
fail. PAC of Azania is not a private company whereby the owner or the board
of the company can do as they like; PAC of Azania remains a revolutionary
party not the liberal party you are intending to turn it into.

I would like to make a humble plea to you and your like minded man people to
refrain from misleading and misinforming sober members of this platform,
your comment are not doing any good as they are just exposing your ignorance
and stupidity to a certain extend. May you please do the honourable thing
and protect the rights of the African construction members who
are continuously exploited under your nose, because it's clear that you are
anticipating that the PAC of Azania can be a one man show and a ticket to
self enrichment with your cohorts. It's people like you who are continuously
derailing the growth of our beloved party, because you add no value except
hallucinating day in and day out.  Your sheer arrogance and personal
aggrandizement will never grow this party!!!!!!!!!

Izwe Lethu!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky