0ccxddD

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebenzile Mlaza <sebenzi...@raf.co.za>
Sender: payco@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:20:04
To: 'payco@googlegroups.com'<payco@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [PAYCO] PACOSA OR PAC OF AZANIA???

First of all, let me clear the air and state my political credentials in the
party and get that out of the way as quickly as possibly as I can.  I have none
and never been to exile and neither do I have any political ambitions
whatsoever to occupy any politically positing in whatever capacity at this
moment and in fact even too young to claim any.  I thus find this unnecessary
self-aggrandizement uncalled for, to say the least, for at no stage have I ever
thought you (Happy) nor Narius as political neophytes of my own doing. There
was in fact no need of you to even suggest that you speak from informed basis
(sic). I suppose the hogwash and gibberish that was posted by Narius yesterday
and today is meant to be some form of political education to younger members of
this forum.

The fact of the matter is that Mphahlele and his committee have no 'locoas
standi' to act or interfere in the affairs of the PAC as in terms of the
Western Cape High Court ruling under Case Number 12174/2008 (in the matter
between Motsoko Pheko v Letlapa Mphahlele & Others) that the constitution that
was adopted at the Fort Hare congress held on the 04th - 06th July 2008, in
terms of which Letlapa Mphahlele was subsequently elected president is null and
void and therefore rendering the leadership of Letlapa Mphahlele and others
elected in terms of the aforesaid constitution illegitimate. And this cannot be
ignored it has to be sorted out once and for all. My thoughts stands corrigible
on this one as the original logo has been materially altered and to have them
corrected is to completely refute that the word AZANIA has not been
unceremoniously removed from the logo albeit with no mandate. Fact is, the word
AZANIA has been removed from the logo, suppose you've all properly read page
ten of this gazette.

Izwe Lethu ... i-Afrika...