Sebs I will be lying if I say I understand what you are saying here.

You and any one who knows me know my position regarding Letlapa and his
people. Just a word of caution, if an appeal has been noted against a court
order, in general the status quo remains. Before articulating the any court
decision always check whether no appeal lies against it and whether the
appeal has been prosecuted and decided upon.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:20:04 +0200 Sebenzile Mlaza wrote

 First of all, let me clear the air and state my political credentials in the
party and get that out of the way as quickly as possibly as I can. I have none
and never been to exile and neither do I have any political ambitions
whatsoever to occupy any politically positing in whatever capacity at this
moment and in fact even too young to claim any. I thus find this unnecessary
self-aggrandizement uncalled for, to say the least, for at no stage have I
ever thought you (Happy) nor Narius as political neophytes of my own doing.
There was in fact no need of you to even suggest that you speak from informed
basis (sic). I suppose the hogwash and gibberish that was posted by Narius
yesterday and today is meant to be some form of political education to
younger members of this forum.

 The fact of the matter is that Mphahlele and his committee have no 'locoas
standi' to act or interfere in the affairs of the PAC as in terms of the
Western Cape High Court ruling under Case Number 12174/2008 (in the matter
between Motsoko Pheko v Letlapa Mphahlele font-family:
"Calibri","sans-serif"; color: #1f497d;">