Hi Marlena,

I'm using the Real Player 10 beta. You get to the music store from the view menu. This uses the Real Player browser, which is pretty accessible.

Good luck,
Norma

At 03:47 PM 4/19/2004, you wrote:
Norma, which version are you using?  I'd love to have this working for
me!

Marlaina Lieberg
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 11:33 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: RE: inquiring about Rhapsody

I tried Rhapsody a couple of months ago and found it a little cumbersome

for me to use, just a personal thing.  I'm not sure what features folks
are
seeking, but I absolutely love the Real Music Store.  It is, IMHO, fully

accessible and a lot of fun.  I am not sure of all the features, as I
use
it to purchase and download music, but some of you might want to give it
look.

HTH
Norma