Does. See my last message to Bruce for the last two things I need to figure out how to do.
Suggestions welcomed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Truong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:41 AM
Subject: RE: Need software

Hi Gary,

CDRWin can not create mp3 files that's right.  But CDRWin does accept mp3
files for the creation of audio CDS.  In other words, you can't use CDRWin
to rip audio from a CD straight to mp3 format.  However, you can use
existing mp3 files to make an audio CD.  Hope that clears things up.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/