Hi,

Cdex will do what you want, and so will e z cd extractor from poikasoft. These programs will rip the tracks from the cd, label them, convert them to mp3, as well as many other formats, and do all that in a matter of a few minutes per cd. Cdex is free and e z cd extractor cost fifty bucks or so.

Roxio, though it can rip cd's, is primarily meant to create cd's from the files on your computer, and I use it with windows xp sp2 with no problem whatsoever!

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Rusty
> At 07:03 AM 10/27/2004, Gary Petraccaro spake thusly:-
Well, so far, Nero shows as having the worst tech. support, CDRWin and Roxio answered the most quickly, but Roxio says they have problems with XP's Service Pack 2. That leaves CDRWin with only two functions I'd like to have available, but have to figure out other ways to do:
I want to rip all my cds to hard disc and want the tracks labeled from the info on a data base, and I need to figure a way to make mp3s from wavs.
Thanks for the continued help.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>