Andrea - Run a cable from the Output of the tape deck
to the Line In on your computer. Use the Record
function of a program named Media Jukebox to record
the sound and put it on your harddrive.
What I use is a homebuilt mixer that I run to the Line
In. That way I can hookup six different devices, and
use whichever one I choose.
Guy Mallard

--- Andrea Sherry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Is there such a beast ie. an appliance that can be
> connected say to a tape deck and record direct to a
> cdr disc?
> If such a recorder does exist, will it cost some
> small portion of the national debt topurchase?
> Cheers
> Andrea
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> When you have eliminated the impossible.
> whatever remains, however improbable,
> must be the truth.
> to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE >>   REPAIR*INSTALLATION* CIRCUIT DESIGN &
CONSTRUCTION >>Computers*Satellite TV*Marine Electronics*Ham Radio
Communications *Project Custom-Design & Construction* Wireless * Custom-
Designed Original 50-60's Oldies Music CD's*Professional Printing(Non-Smear
Wax-Based Ink)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     PH: (904)282-1472  Guy Mallard, Owner