hi. toonhead-online.com is my website.
heheheh, and everyone spells my last name wrong, lol.  it's actually
anyways about iPodder. sometimes rebooting your computer may solve the problem because it might free up some files being used at the time. You may also have to go into the windows registry and clear out any traces of iPodder there. This is why Byron recommended a system restore. it'll take your machine back to a time when the first iPodder you were running was ok so you could continue using it. There's actually a public beta version out that solves some accessibility issues. so try downloading that one and see if it works. go to beta news.com and do a search for iPodder 2.1 beta 1. it's a beta but it's solid here. I love not having to do all kinds of tricks to click on different things, so it's nice.