I'm not entirely sure I understand this subject well enough. so, I'm not 
sure if I'm phrasing this question correctly, or if it even  makes sense. 
But, here goes, anyway:

I think I understand that the wider the band width of an audio stream, the 
more kbps, the more information one receives each second, and hence the 
better the quality of the sound is/can be. That's why 128kbps streams sound 
better than 20kbps streams, etc., especially for music and other high 
information content. But, as a benchmark for comparison, what would be the 
band width of a high-fidelity, stereo, on-air broadcast, or of a live 
concert performance? (Does that last even make sense?)

Thanks.

Blessed Be,

Dana

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE
Your Source for Discounted Ideas
http://members.cox.net/dsleslie2/ 



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to