And now for more confusion.  It just turned 11:00 here, and my PC
played the HRS23_O.mp3file, presumably as it should. However, it did
not play the MIN00.MP3 file (which says "en punto").  Not sure about
the logic behind this one, but I suspect it's an either-or
situation--either you can have _O hourly files, or you can use the 00
minute files to say "o'clock".  I'll either mess with my PC clock to
force a top-of-hour condition or just wait for another hour to come
around and try it again.

This is fun! I've never done this in a foreign language before.