I neglected to clarify something a little better than I did regarding
where to extract the time announcement ('locuciones de hora') files I
downloaded from the Casarresirratea web site.  If you tell WinZIP (or
WinRAR or whatever you use) to put them into C:\Program
Files\ZaraSoft\ZaraRadio\Time like I said to do, you'll have to do a
little maintenance before you can hear them with h inside of ZaraRadio
itself.  You get a folder, called Nueva Carteta (New Folder in
Spanish) and a read-me file which you can discard.  Rename the Nueva
Carteta folder to Time, then cut it to the clipboard with CTRL/X, go
up one level, back to the ZaraRadio folder, then paste with CTRL/V and
answer Yes to the question about overwriting files and/or folders.
You are essentially replacing an empty folder with the one you just
extracted.

Enjoy.  I'm goin'a bed for now.  No more updates from me until
tomorrow.