I just received this message just this minute.  Ignore the line about
the fact that I'm only registered for their basic version.  All the
rest is of import and worthy of note.

EASY CD-DA EXTRACTOR 11.5
=========================

Easy CD-DA Extractor 11.5 Beta 3 is now available for download at
Poikosoft Easy CD-DA Extractor support forums at
http://www.poikosoft.com/forum. Final version will be available soon.

UPGRADE TO PROFESSIONAL
=======================

You have currently registered the Easy CD-DA Extractor "Basic"
version. We have stopped selling the Easy CD-DA Extractor "Basic"
version and will continue only with the Easy CD-DA Extractor
"Professional" in the future.

Basic version is the original version that was available before the
first release of the Professional version. Professional version with
AAC/aacPlus Codecs and additional features was introduced on 28 Nov
2005. Due the additional licensing costs of 3rd party technology the
Professional version was defined as a separate product from the
original Easy CD-DA Extractor version (Basic - the original vs.
Professional).

We invite you to upgrade to the Professional version. Upgrade costs
only 10 EUR and the price includes free lifetime upgrades to all new
Easy CD-DA Extractor Professional versions we will release in the
future.

Upgrade now with our secure online ordering at:

https://secure.element5.com/esales/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300170452]=1

(Upgrade offer is available now final time and for limited time only.
Normal price for the Professional version is 20 EUR)

NEW FEATURES IN 11.5
====================

New features in the "Basic" version:

* Faster startup
* New AccurateCDDA(tm) Audio CD -ripping engine with faster ripping,
improved error reporting, and sample offset correction
* Improved Audio CD -ripping & burning performance

Additional features in the "Professional" version:

* AAC/aacPlus Codecs                      (encodes and decodes M4A and
MP4 formats)
* Metadata Editor                         (edit metadata / ID3 tags of
existing files)
* Burn MP3 DVD, Data DVD, and DVD Video   (DVD+-/R/RW/R DL discs)
* Make disc image                         (makes identical copy of the
original CD/DVD/BD disc)
* Burn disc image                         (burns identical copy of the
original CD/DVD disc)
* Copies DVD Video discs                  (removes copy-protection)
(via Make/Burn Disc Image)

Poikosoft
http://www.poikosoft.com