There's a lot you can learn about things that look inaccessible just
by looking at the HTML source even if you don't know HTML.  Some
things just stick out at you, like where it says length=45 and
rows=11.  That's pretty clear that there is some kind of input area
that will permit you to enter 45 columns of data in eleven lines.  If
I'm looking at a form that wants variable-length information from me,
that field has got to be the one where I can type in whatever I want.
OK, one down, two to go.  They're both the same size.  H'mm, what else
could they want?  Oh, how about my name and my email address?  Pretty
likely, let's go for it!  That's how we who figure these things out ..
er .. figure these things out! <grin>!