-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 4:33 PM
To: PC audio discussion list. Subject: A Total Recorder Question

Hello list:  I have "Total Recorder" on my Windows XP machine; I love it for
recording things..but seems to me that it'll do other things as well; one of
the things I'm wondering about is being able to convert files..or changing
the bit rate..is it possible to be able to do this with Total Recorder?  Am
running Jaws 11.  Thanks ahead of time!
Tom Kaufman
21:31:00

database 4637 (20091125) __________