From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:18 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: It's Still Stealing

I don't think BARD has anything to do with this argument. Downloading a
book from BARD and keeping it around for your own personal use isn't
stealing. Stealing would be making copies of BARD books to give to
others or redistributing those books in some other way.

Besides, just because you don't see something is a problem doesn't mean
it's legal.

Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com <mailto:chalt...@gmail.com>