Thanks much! This will be a huge help!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <adr...@adrianspratt.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 10:33 AM
Subject: RE: Adobe Flash Player

This item comes from the Accessible Devices List. The link below brings you to the AFP page. If it alerts you that your AFP isn't up to date, arrow down a few lines to the download link. Then go through the usual Windows download
process leading to the saving of a .exe file. Just click on that file and
installation proceeds effortlessly. The updated AFP works with IE, firefox
and other browsers.
The website enables similarly streamlined downloads and installation of
other programs. These can be found by clicking on a link near the top of
this page and above the PDF download link.
First the link, then an edited comment from the list where the information
was posted.
Accessible Devices List Posted Friday, November 12, 2010 9:06 AM
http://updateflash.org
When you visit the website, it informs you if your flash player is current.
If not you need only download and run the provided install program. Just
follow the simple directions. One of the great things is that you will not
have to deal with the installer wanting to install a bunch of unwanted tool
bars Etc. I've updated my player with this and found it to be the easiest
flash player update I've ever done. No more searching all over a website
trying to locate the latest version.