From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:21 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: multi track audio recording in windows?

I keep hearing how good reaper is. I drug my feet last year at tax time on
buying it and now I have to wait till next year LOL! I used to use Adobe
Audition 3 until my vision got too low for the not accessible program and I
miss having a good multi track recorder.
However, what is this course you are taking is this a local course or is it
long distance meaning online?
blind5sparrow