Dane, you're right with all you say about flac files. I'm a fan myself, but
I'll stick to mp3 for my portable players because the Plextalk Pocket
doesn't support Flac and the IPhone storage space is so unbelievably
expensive! An Apple policy that I'll never be able to understand.

Take care,
Alexandra

Third