You're not mistaken and that's just one App of at least half a dozen I can
think of, I haven't played around with VLC lately so must have a look and see
what improvements or changes have been made.

Another of my favourite players for IOS is something called oPlayer which is
available in 2 versions, the free "Light" and the HD purchased version.

Speaking of VLC, if you're a Windows user then you're in for a real treat with
this player, I use it both on Mac and Windows.
On 8 Oct 2014, at 8:36 am, Anders Holmberg <and...@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:

> Hi!
> Vlc for Iphone supports flac if i'm not misstaken.
> Its also quite easy to use with voiceover.
> /A

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net