Hi!

I’m very much looking forward to hearing about a new Cordless phone from Vtech
a friend of mine has just purchased.

One of its many features is the ability to allow the user to make and receive
calls using a mobile handset from anywhere in the house using Bluetooth, I’ve
no reason not to believe that the system will work just as well with an Android
phone as it would with an iPhone.

The suspense is killing me so in order to try and relax a little, I thought I’d
ask if anyone here has used such a phone system and how did they find it?

The nearest thing to this I’ve used is the FaceTime system on a Mac with an
iPhone where you can place/answer calls from your Mac’s keyboard and “Talk
away!”

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.