I don't have this phone, but I'd be curious how it works to integrate
with a phone call coming in on a land-line to the cordless hand-set,
then handed off to a mobile phone of the Android or IOS variety, which
has a totally different phone number.

I know you are supposing that this will work via bluetooth, but it
seems rather strange to me, and unless there is some sort of means of
remotely answering, i.e. the cordless unit rings halfway across the
house, and you can't get there, but you have your mobile phone on you
and can thus answer that call, I don't see the point.

Mary