From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 9:05 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Integrating Home And Mobile Phone

I don't have this phone, but I'd be curious how it works to integrate with a
phone call coming in on a land-line to the cordless hand-set, then handed
off to a mobile phone of the Android or IOS variety, which has a totally
different phone number.

I know you are supposing that this will work via bluetooth, but it seems
rather strange to me, and unless there is some sort of means of remotely
answering, i.e. the cordless unit rings halfway across the house, and you
can't get there, but you have your mobile phone on you and can thus answer
that call, I don't see the point.

ary