Its paired with the Bluetooth from the base station, not the handset.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 6:09 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Integrating Home And Mobile Phone

Does exactly as I said apparently, if the cordless phone rings your mobile
phone rings and you answer and talk on the mobile thus if you want to make a
call you dial the number on the mobile and the call is made through the
cordless phone even though you speak to the other party using the mobile
handset.

I'd imagine that the cordless and mobile handsets have to be fairly close to
each other - about 30 feet maximum range - given that Bluetooth is used.

> On 3 May 2015, at 11:04 am, Mary Otten <maryot...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> I don't have this phone, but I'd be curious how it works to integrate
> with a phone call coming in on a land-line to the cordless hand-set,
> then handed off to a mobile phone of the Android or IOS variety, which
> has a totally different phone number.
>
> I know you are supposing that this will work via bluetooth, but it
> seems rather strange to me, and unless there is some sort of means of
> remotely answering, i.e. the cordless unit rings halfway across the
> house, and you can't get there, but you have your mobile phone on you
> and can thus answer that call, I don't see the point.
>
> Mary

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.