Winamp does this, provided you have either jaws or Window-eyes scripts. Unfortunately I don't know if NVDA has an addon with this functionality, but it'd be nice. People have delighted in sending me eleven-hour-long audio books, yes, all in one giant file, and i find it impossible to navigate so bookmarks are a welcome feature.