Are there any preferably free Winamp plug-ins that work with the current
version that speed up playback?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Skarstad
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 7:50 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: accessible software media player that can bookmark

Yep, and so many people believe that just because it's not being developed
anymore that they should completely quit using it and move onto something else,
even at the cost of functionality like this.

I started using Winamp way back around 1998 or so.  It's done everything I
expected it to do, and nothing I don't want it to. There were a few versions
that acted a bit odd but you could always turn those features off if you wanted
to, many times I did.
it is still available via the ninite website, and that's a great site all on
its own. for  Winamp plus a lot of other accessible stuff you can get, the link
is:
http://ninite.com/accessible