This is one of the things I have always liked about Winamp; it has the ability
to pick up where you left off in a file!
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Peter
Russillo
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 4:03 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: accessible software media player that can bookmark

Hello list, I'm looking for an accessible software media player that runs
under Windows 10 with which I can bookmark wherever I left off in a media
file so that later I can resume where I left off without having to search
through the file to find the place I left off.  I now use Windows Media
Player, but any accessible alternative capable of bookmarking one's place in
an audio file is what I'm looking for; any suggestions or tips are welcome;
thanks.

Yours truly, Peter Russillo