+1,

PCEP is rather efficient at dealing with paths and constraints.
PCE-CC , as someone mentioned earlier, can be seen as 1-hop LSPs, there
could be minimum protocol extensions.

PCEP-LS is redoing links-state flooding over PCEP, using the same elements
as existing protocols. This sounds OK as an experiment but the operational
or scale advantages to it seems very limited.

I don't think we should overload PCEP to carry IGP information (nor device
configuration)

My 2 cents
Cyril