<<Linda, how does one reinstall explorer.exe?>>

I just keep a copy of explorer.exe on a floppy.  Then I can just go into DOS
and copy the good one right over the bad one.  When I was using Win 98,
explorer got messed up on me ALL the time, so I would do this to fix it.

Fortunately, since I moved up to Win 2k, then Win XP, I haven't had these
nagging problems.  But, when I used Win 98, I ALWAYS kept a spare copy of
explorer.exe around.

Glad you got yours working ok tho, Harold.  Sometimes the obvious just isn't
obvious, eh?  LOL

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com
FREE MS Office eBook Tutorial
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/library.htm
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to