On Jan 27, 2007, at 5:54 AM, Georg Holzmann wrote:

Hallo!

And one more question:
All the new externals I added in the last weeks are not in the windows installers - the I saw that there is also no Pd-0.40 for windows ... Are there any special things to do to get Pd-0.40-extended for windows ?
Get ./configure && make working with Windows/MinGW. I had something almost working in the past, it's not too hard to do. I just am rarely near a Windows box.

Sorry, but I don't understand your answer.
I only ask why Pd-extended is not build on windows - why is it a problem with 0.40 if 0.39 works ?

Because I am currently using an really ugly kludge that should be removed. It is not too hard to get the ./configure && make stuff working on Windows, and it has a lot of advantages, so I am not supporting the ugly kludge anymore. Plus, if the ./configure && make stuff works on Windows, I think it'll be easier to cross-compile for Windows from other free platforms, like Debian.

.hc

LG
Georg