On 28/01/2007, at 18.00, Georg Holzmann wrote:

Hallo!

The Windows scripts might not send emails, since it's a pain to do that on Windows. Feel free to get that working.
[...]
Get it working on any machine, then check it into CVS. That's what the auto-builds use. Ideally, it would use only software in Cygwin or MinGW. So someone needs to figure out how to send emails
from a script on a Windows machine.

Can you point me to the place in cvs where this is done ? - I cannot find it ...

I think you are to look in http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure- data/scripts/auto-build/

In other words:

$ pwd
/path/to/cvsroot/scripts/auto-build

$ grep -iG '\(mail\|pd-cvs\)' *
auto-build-common:# recipient of any emails set from the scripts
auto-build-common:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
pd-devel-auto-builder.sh:# if the below word prints, the status report email is not sent run-automated-builder: tail -20 ${LOGFILE} | mail -s "$ {SUBJECT}" ${RECIPIENT}

best, steffen