Hallo!

Because I am currently using an really ugly kludge that should be removed. It is not too hard to get the ./configure && make stuff working on Windows, and it has a lot of advantages, so I am not supporting the ugly kludge anymore. Plus, if the ./configure && make stuff works on Windows, I think it'll be easier to cross-compile for Windows from other free platforms, like Debian.

Hm ... so this means that ATM Pd-Extended is not supported for windows at all?

I'm sorry, I have no windows machine here - but maybe we can just reactivate the "ugly kludge", so that we have at least something ?

Maybe you can point me to some places in cvs where this is done - then I can try a little bit ...

LG
Georg