The photographer I've been working for uses a Fuji 618 as his main camera. It's native format is 6x8. It can be changed to other formats (6x7, 2 1/4 and 645) by changing inserts in the film back. Since the camera has lots of electronics it knows, based on the insert, which format it is and how much to advance the film.

BR

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

When I'm shooting a rapid sequence of various shots, I sometimes use my
6x7 as though it were a 6x6, shooting both horizontals and verticals
with the camera in the horizontal position. Perhaps this is the result
of having used a 6x6 for many years. In any case, I'm pleased that I now
have the option of using the camera as a 6x6 or as a 6x7.
Paul