Ok, I have started to play with this tool.  The very first simple
thing seems clumsier than using Picture Window.  All I want to do is
crop the image to a paper size ratio.  In Picture Window all I do is
select crop and pick the paper size (4X5, 8X10, 4X6) and then the crop
rectangle keeps the rectangle proportions for me.  I can adjust to my
hearts content until I am ready to commit it and it will keep the crop
rectangle to that ratio. In Paintshop Pro I had to memorize the ratio
(.354, .xxxx) and then keep watching the bottom indicators as I
dragged a side of the rectangle - far clumsier.

In Elements it seems even clumsier.  Tell me how to quickly and easily
crop to a given ratio.

Thanks,

 Bruce