Better still, anyone who thinks having a DSLR will save me money can
give me the money for one, and in return I will send any saving in
processing costs to you for 1 year.  Aparently in that time you should
be quids in!  If necessary I will even be prepared to send savings in
processing for 2 years - then you should make a nice profit...