Arnold wrote:

> Boz, you keep repeating the same wrong speculation, so I will quote
> again what Pentax USA writes:
>
> This is what they write on the *ist: "Usable lenses - Pentax KAF2-(power
> zoom not available), KAF-, KA- and K-mount lenses (Autofocus possible
> with KA- and K-mount lenses using AF adapter)"

One can also quote from the Pentax Switzerland site (concerning the film
*ist):

"Kompatible Objektive
 Pentax KAF2 und KAF Objektive (ohne PowerZoom)
 Pentax KA Objektive (AF mit optionalem AF-Adapter erhältlich) "

No translation needed I presume. I´ve seen this same information on a
german .pdf file somewere. Seems that even Pentax doesn´t know what lenses
the damn thing supports.

  -Matti