Yes I do, as I like the shallow DOF. See this month PUG (and maybe next month).

I have heard some nice things about both the Sigma and the Tamron. I even had an offer to buy the Tamron 90mm, but wanted a Pentax instead :-(

DagT

På tirsdag, 14. oktober 2003, kl. 19:25, skrev Rob Brigham:

Do you really do a lot of macro wide open though?

I find I have to stop down quite a lot to get any kind of depth of field
anyway, so this would not be a killer. Not nice though!

You could always get the Sigma 105 which is nice, or someone else
(tamron?) makes a good 90 I think.  I always thought the Pentax was
supposed to be superior to these except for the huge weight though...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dag T [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 October 2003 18:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: I got my *ist D and I LOVE IT !!!

Then, I´ve got a problem. This is the one lens I´ve been considering to buy together with an *istD (and a 16-45), as my Vivitar 2x macro converter is the only K-mount I use regularly.

Have anybody tested any other macros?

DagT

På tirsdag, 14. oktober 2003, kl. 19:05, Jostein:

The biggest disappointment there, imo, is the FA100/2.8
macro. At full
opening it shows enough chromatic aberration to be
unusable. It's OK
at f/8, though.