Hi Steve ...

I'm looking at the current model - or perhaps the less expensive one
mentioned here earlier - as a replacement for my 4mp Sony and as a
supplement to my film cameras.  Personally, I don't see a need for a larger
sensor or higher pixel count ... of course, that may change should I move
to the istD and use it for a while, but for now it seems that I could be
satisfied.

Frankly, instead of more megapixels, I'd like to see more megaquality from
the images ... perhaps a larger sensor would do that ... hmmm .... well,
gotta play or pass with what's available.