You're now quoting that Jewish poet, Rabbi Burns!

John

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:01:20 -0700, Keith Whaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John Forbes wrote:

Thurber. I sometimes fear he had me in mind when he created Walter Mitty. That quotation, though, is very well-known, and has spawned many imitations. A phrase that has launched a thousand quips, you might say.

But as for like intelligence, that's a tricky one. I suppose if people think and figure things out the way you do, that suggests they must be of like intelligence and experience, and if they don't, they're not. So it's a bit chicken and egg.

Big Grin! Fair's fair, an' all that...
doesn't mean they're either better or worse, just roughly the same thinking sort of folks...

keith

John